Intro

Firemack

Hi My name is John Statts and I have been a truck nut since my dad took me out in a 1946 Autocar Oil Truck around 1960!. I have restored a 1954 B75 Semi Open Cab Pumper (B75F1011) for the Radnor Fire Company. I have been restoring cars and trucks since about 1970 and used my experience with Corvette restorations on the B75. Trying to keep everything as close to original as possible which has really made it fun to take to fire company events and parades. Probably the most challenging facet of the entire project is the funding for a restoration of an antique truck by an active fire company.

I have researched a lot of information on B75 Firetrucks (from the Museum and in person) and have found 2 other B75's still in service in our area. I would love to have Harvey Eckart have another All Mack Firetruck get together so we could invite all of the Mack Fire Trucks to one location!

I have enjoyed the website and reading the messages and pictures from truck all over and really like the new format. GREAT JOB BARRY! Also Barry and the Watts mack team has helped out with the restoration for the past few years and so my thanks to all of the Watts Mack team!

Hey John, glad to see you here! You need to get some photo's of that firetruck posted in your gallery for everyone to see!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 7 years later...

Hello!

My name is Valery Mamontov. I live in Russia, in the Far East. I have the truck Mack Vision, 2004. Did not realize that the fans came to the site of the old trucks. I am very pleased to meet you. On my truck I have been transporting wood. More cars on translating transporters. All their trucks are repaired itself. We have no services.

Worked on trucks in many countries, Japanese, Chinese, European, American. In American trucks in love, they are the best. From July to September came to visit a friend in the U.S., he works truckdriver. Traveled with him to America, very much.

I am sorry for my bad english.

Hello!

My name is Valery Mamontov. I live in Russia, in the Far East. I have the truck Mack Vision, 2004. Did not realize that the fans came to the site of the old trucks. I am very pleased to meet you. On my truck I have been transporting wood. More cars on translating transporters. All their trucks are repaired itself. We have no services.

Worked on trucks in many countries, Japanese, Chinese, European, American. In American trucks in love, they are the best. From July to September came to visit a friend in the U.S., he works truckdriver. Traveled with him to America, very much.

I am sorry for my bad english.

No apologies needed and welcome to the site. Post some pics of your truck and other trucks (especially Macks) in your part of the world.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"