well guy called me i went on the motorcycle run with the Mack with. said he has a miniature Fruehauf fifth wheel mounted on an old 20's Ford doodlebug. has a V8 flathead in it he is puttin in a model A and wanted to know if i was interested in the wheel as he is junkin everyting. he is looke for 200-300 which seems high to me. he said it came out of old foundry in Chicago. cant remember what he told me they made but said it use to have a trailer with it and use to move buk material inside the plant along with finished product. this guy also has an old album he got from an estate sale full of old Macks from NYC. mostly AC's and F model chain drives. some pictures of the half cab trucks like i found in the junkyard with the Bycyrus Erie and Northwest shovels mounted on them. also some pictures of the original Tarzan and Jane being lifted up with an old Ac Mack in the 40's for a stunt for the movie. also a few pictures of them buildin the subways with miniature Northwest shovels with short booms. didnt know Many but did see a few Colonial Macks and a other companies from Ny and Nj. question is, whats the fifth wheel and the photo album worth? i took pics of the wheel but dont think he would appreciate me takin a pic of the truck pictures. also wonderin how rare this wheel is? i know i dont need it and dont have anything to put it on but cant see it going to junk.

post-6-0-76160900-1349911262_thumb.png

post-6-0-47811600-1349911290_thumb.png

post-6-0-92433900-1349911365_thumb.png

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg