It Pumps!

truxnut

Well 4 weeks to the day since I bought my '51 Seagrave it now is a a fire engine, it squirts Water!!! Pressueized the system with a garden hose and fixed some leaks so it would draft, dropped the suction hose in our test tank and away we went. A minor prroblem, the hose and nozzle that came with it doesn't fit my discharge fittings. OH well!!!!! We hooked the pre-charging adapert up and used a garden hose!! LOL Squirt or Bust Dang It !! Picture is my buddy Jim doing the honors.

John Evans,

Trucks & Dogs are expensive!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well today after I made up some hose adapters we played in the water again, wrong time of year to try to buy a kidde pool,had to settle for a doggy wading pool. LOL

PS Don't know what the guy in the funny hat thinks he's doing! I wnat to go for a ride. Sunni the Dal.

John Evans,

looking good!! the dog, truck and you look right at home. I need some pics of my Bulldog and mack truck.

you could go around draining swimming pools for people now LOL. not shure of the demand but it my be just enough to fund the hobby ???

what part of Phoenix are you from?? I visit the northern part of Phoenix near cave creek rd a few times each year. A good friend of mine moved out there 6 years ago and he just loves the freedom out in the desert

looking good!! the dog, truck and you look right at home. I need some pics of my Bulldog and mack truck.

you could go around draining swimming pools for people now LOL. not shure of the demand but it my be just enough to fund the hobby ???

what part of Phoenix are you from?? I visit the northern part of Phoenix near cave creek rd a few times each year. A good friend of mine moved out there 6 years ago and he just loves the freedom out in the desert

Just north of I 10 at 59 th Ave. Trent

John Evans,

• 4 years later...