Dallas Pike Gallery...

Is that not one sweet B-model?!?! It has a Cummins for power with a...get this...13 speed with a 4 speed auxillary!! It also has Peterbilt air ride. He said the truck will do 140 MPH...its quite pimp a ride! ;)

I just uploaded 93 photos from the Conslidated Truck Stops show in Dallas Pike, WV...

http://community.webshots.com/album/428232810FzgHSg

...for your viewing pleasure! :SMOKIE-LFT:

-Matt

Hey rig chaser, is that an Ingersol Rand top head drive in your avitar? just wondering, I spent quite a few years drilling on all kinds of different rigs, CP, Gardner Denver, IR, Air, Mud rotary, core drilling, you name it we did it!! too out of shape for that type work these daysLOL, hard enough just driving truck! Doug :lol:

wonderful pictures! That B model makes me dizzy with all the accessories, what a ride! The Cat V8 is also very nicely setup. The Autocar with the setback axle has a nice interior as well as one of the Petes.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Hey rig chaser, is that an Ingersol Rand top head drive in your avitar? just wondering, I spent quite a few years drilling on all kinds of different rigs, CP, Gardner Denver, IR,  Air, Mud rotary, core drilling, you name it we did it!! too out of shape for that type work these daysLOL, hard enough just driving truck! Doug :lol:

It is an Ingersoll Rand RD20 top head rig...has around 120,000 lb. pullback...Cat 3412 for power on the deck...and I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pics!

:SMOKIE-LFT: