Hello

CF686F1292

Hi from south central pa. Home to hershey chocolate,reeses,and good ol lebanon bologna. Been a mack lover forever,being a fire engine nut,and being in mack central. Alot of the depts here were all mack from the 40's till they stopped making them. We still have our 79 CF600. she has not had any engine work done to her in her entire working life,and she still pumps with the best of them. She is our pride and joy,and just took another 1st place trophy for best appearing,and equipped unit in her age group. The mack that is my avatar is a 73 CF^00,and was my first baby so to speak,first mack i drove,and put tons of hours driving her,and running her pump.

James Spurlock

Palmyra,Pa

Hi from south central pa. Home to hershey chocolate,reeses,and good ol lebanon bologna. Been a mack lover forever,being a fire engine nut,and being in mack central. Alot of the depts here were all mack from the 40's till they stopped making them. We still have our 79 CF600. she has not had any engine work done to her in her entire working life,and she still pumps with the best of them. She is our pride and joy,and just took another 1st place trophy for best appearing,and equipped unit in her age group. The mack that is my avatar is a 73 CF^00,and was my first baby so to speak,first mack i drove,and put tons of hours driving her,and running her pump.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yep it is. Factory is 30yards from house so its real fresh,and add the smokehouse scent in air..yumm,and got the main chocolate factory 3 miles due west of house also. try the bologna fried,its great also,just be careful not to burn it

Edited by CF686F1292

James Spurlock

Palmyra,Pa

:WELCOME: To BMT Glad to have ya here thats 1 sweet looking CF Model :mack1: "Fire" Dog ya got there :thumb:

I bet ya smell the Chocolate baking from where ya live :D & the Fried bologna sounds good right about now i love it fried w/ some BBQ Sauce & slaw on it ;)

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

THX she just won more awards for Best appearing,and equipped for her age group. She does NOT lose when the parade catogory is best appearing. She is our pride and joy!! To bad she is due for replacement in 08-09,she'll be 30 in 2009. :angry::angry: Lot of young guys,and old wanna keep her as a reserve piece :thumb:

Edited by CF686F1292

James Spurlock

Palmyra,Pa

Hi neighbor, I'm just down the road in Myerstown. We certainly live in a good area to own Macks. Hope to see you at some shows. Gerharts Mack Meet is great and if you have never been to the ATCA National Meet, you'll have to wait until next June. Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

remember when lebanon county was mack fire apparatus central? Think just bout everyone in the county owned at least 1 mack engine. The unit I miss is our '54 B95 quad. Understand only 4 of her type was made. She is suppose to be in a museum in alabama. All others of her style had 65' aerial ladders on them. She had the deck for it,but it was used to hold the big spotlights of the era. So if any of the members from Bama knows where she is at,PLEASE let me know.

Edited by CF686F1292

James Spurlock

Palmyra,Pa