460 operating range?

My 460-P has zero power below 1450. The power is between 1600-1850.

I have had 3or4 different programs fed to the computer and still has no low end torque

It is a logging truck and starting out on even a medium grade is a bitch.

I have tried to twist arms at the local Mack dealer but when they attemt to get a new file

for the computer the factory just says no "live with it".

The computer geeks at the factory don't live in the real world.

My 460-P has zero power below 1450. The power is between 1600-1850.

I have had 3or4 different programs fed to the computer and still has no low end torque

It is a logging truck and starting out on even a medium grade is a bitch.

I have tried to twist arms at the local Mack dealer but when they attemt to get a new file

for the computer the factory just says no "live with it".

The computer geeks at the factory don't live in the real world.

A truck owner should NEVER be told to just "live with it". :angry: If "living with" an underpowered truck is what the factory wants the truck owner to do, the factory shouldn't be surprised when the truck owner looks elsewhere when it comes time to replace/upgrade his equipment. Now, instead of making their product perform to the truck owner's satisfaction (which leads to additional sales and service revenue in the future), that truck owner takes his business (and dollars) to the competition.

If I was the boss, and I heard one of my employees tell a customer "just live with it"....he'd be fired on the spot. Can't get much worse than that when it comes to customer service, as it basically tells the customer "We don't give a flying f--- about the problem you are having..."

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!