How Close my Papa and I Are:

umodelnut

Heres some pictures of how close my Papa and I are. Theres also a picture of me with some Mack toys all lined up. But I was with Nana and papa alot because my Mom had to work, and my dad could care less. I love my Mom and Nana and Papa. Heres the link. http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj557/UmodelMacks/

They are the first three pictures. I dont know how old I was, but I was young.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Very nice.

Continue to take lots of pictures of your family and friends. We are fortunate to live in a day where photos can be preserved indefinitely without having to worry about fading or yellowing, and they will become invaluable as time goes on.

We have so many photographs hanging on walls and in hallways and stairways of my house that I may never have to paint again. many of these were taken between the 1930's and 1980's and are all in great condition.

• Like 1

Jim

Take all you can!! My child hood stopped in 1962 so no real photos after that, just a few memories. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE