Just Joined The Mack Family!

Arcnsparks

Hello All, Just wanted to introduce myself as the latest addition to the :mack1: family! I've been watching ebay for some time now for an old project truck and when i ran across this one last week (Ebay B-83)

something just felt right! Well after placing the winning bid with 11seconds left on the auction; my dad and I are heading up to see if we can get it running and drive it home. So come Monday i'll probably have a nice story to add the the "how you got your truck home" topic! The ebay auction has some pretty decent pictures and if anyone can shed any information at all on the truck i'd be very appreciative! My very first question is can anyone tell by the rather poor engine picture what it is? After looking at the info on Oldmacksrus I didn't see where a cummins 200 was ever listed...did he mean a 220? I'd never heard of a B-830 either but i believe that was another slight typo, since the vin is B83ST 1787. But anyways i plan on giving this the full resto treatment so I'm glad I found you guys and like it or not i'm hear to stay! :thumb:

Congrats on the purchase. Looks pretty good for the money. Seems those ol Cummins have fuel issues when they sit around too much(well any diesel for that matter). Usually something simple, just have to figure it out.

Good luck with it.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Welcome!

I live in Bloomfield Indiana, about 50 miles south west of you. If you need any help with you new Mack let me know I will be glad to help. I would also like to invite you to a ATHS meeting this weekend if you like, It is in Cloverdale In. We plan on having a cookout and then going to a semi and tractor pull, This Saturday at 4:00 pm. If you need directions let me know

fred

cj5fred@aol.com

15 gears...no waiting!