When is Gerhartz Show This Year?

Gerhart's Show is the first Saturday in October (October 6, 2012). It is a one day show with a "get together" on Friday night. If you have never been there, you NEED to be there. I have it marked on my calendar and already made hotel reservations.

Dave or Doug correct me if I am wrong.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Mack Days at Gerhart Equipment is always the first Saturday of October. Friday was added over the past few years due to people coming early and the addition of the Mack Brothers Clam Bake Re-enactment on Friday evening. This is a great event and I urge all truck enthusiasts to get there, especially the Mack fans.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Yeah, totally agree with the above comments!

The trip will be well worth it if you can make it. Not only LOTS of COOL trucks, but you can walk around the Gerhart lot and look at the stuff they have. I am fairly certain they have at least one "U" model there. Plus they usually operate a bunch of construction equipment (draglines, dozers, dumps) which is an added benefit.

Hope to see you there

George

Yeah, totally agree with the above comments!

The trip will be well worth it if you can make it. Not only LOTS of COOL trucks, but you can walk around the Gerhart lot and look at the stuff they have. I am fairly certain they have at least one "U" model there. Plus they usually operate a bunch of construction equipment (draglines, dozers, dumps) which is an added benefit.

Hope to see you there

George

The U model at Gerharts has a V8 in it. i checked it out last year didnt know U models had V8s. Ron