2007 CH A/C

I have a 2007 CH600 Pinnicle and have had intermittent A/C problems, works then it doesn't I cannot find any marked relays or breakers anyone have this same issue? I currently have compressor wired to a switch but would like to get it fixed right, dealer has been no help with problem. any ideas. Thanks in advance.

checked all connections and found nothing acts like it's a relay but I can't find anything pointing to 1. none of the relays are marked for the A/C, anyone know where it's located? under the dash by controls?

pressure switch bypassed will check above mentioned fuses. loses power to the hot side of compressor wire. will run flawlessly for a while then just quits which is why I got it wired to a switch. Being black it gets pretty toasty in the cab Has done this since new and dealer just blows us off. Had tranny problem too and dealer said nothing was wrong till it was out of warrentee and tranny exploded. other than these issues it been a great truck, passed up a new W Star and KW to keep it. It's the truck in my avvy.

• 4 weeks later...

mine was doing that and I was loosing power on the main power switch. somehow it ties in with a set of contact that the defroster slide turns the a/c on and these were the contacts that were chattering and quitting. It is a little switch on the back of the control panel when you pull it bottom right corner with two wires. See if your compressor comes on and stays on when you put it on defrost. I unplugged the switch and put in a 15amp fuse and use the main fan switch to cut it on and off and it does quit anymore.

mine was doing that and I was loosing power on the main power switch. somehow it ties in with a set of contact that the defroster slide turns the a/c on and these were the contacts that were chattering and quitting. It is a little switch on the back of the control panel when you pull it bottom right corner with two wires. See if your compressor comes on and stays on when you put it on defrost. I unplugged the switch and put in a 15amp fuse and use the main fan switch to cut it on and off and it does quit anymore.

I checked all that after reading your thread and left you a reply on what I found, in a nutshell I found the problem in the contol panel itself, check your thread for more details. I could not get it to work with the fuse trick

Edited by SD40T2