Geeezusss; Jim is 50!

Rob

That is the same style truck my grandpa drove during the war delivering gasoline. I'll locate the photo and post it again. A Diamond T 300 series.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Happy Birthday Jim! Hope you had a great day! I know you like R model's so here is a picture for you.

Give me some time alone with that and would not only probe it's intake and exhaust (in that order for the sake of cleanliness) but I would then lick the entire truck until it shined like the morning sun. Uh, yes Timothy, R models are a favorite of mine. Thank you for posting a photo of such a fine piece of equipment.

• Like 1

Jim

Hope you all had a great birthday.

it was really good. even turning fifty. all four kids and spouses and two grandkids. had a nice meal. then we devoured a coldstone birthday cake ice cream cake. it was a great night. today the weather was perfect and i cruised around the countryside in the b model enjoying the day. aj

• Like 1

it was really good. even turning fifty. all four kids and spouses and two grandkids. had a nice meal. then we devoured a coldstone birthday cake ice cream cake. it was a great night. today the weather was perfect and i cruised around the countryside in the b model enjoying the day. aj

Happy 50th. I didn't see that you replied here, so I commented on your birthday gift thread. The nearest Coldstone to me is 45 minutes, but one of the 5 businesses in my little town is a Dairy Queen. I got by with that. :twothumbsup:

Jim

Happy Birthday,Jim .......sorry I'm late,was out driving the BCR around!

For 3 days? That's gonna be a helluva fuel bill!

As the father of 2 girls, I've heard some of lame excuses over the years as to why they did or didn't do something. It's refreshing to hear one that is not only believable, but also admirable. It is my pleasure to forgive your tardiness.

• Like 1

Jim