Needing A Rim Job:

Rob

NO!! It ain't what you filthy minded individuals around here thought when you read the title. I don't know why I hang around you sick, twisted bastards sometimes.......

I'm wanting to replace all eight of my 8.25R-15 low boy tires on my drop deck trailer. These are pretty much an obsolete size, and tube type. I've ordered nine new 235R-17.5 tires for the trailer, but would really like to find a better price on rims. Don't have to be new, just straight. I need 6.25" wide rims, open center.

Thanks for any help.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob try best one tire in Princeton In. They have new rims and they also have used rims that they refurbish they sandblast and powder pat them they look nice when done if you call them ask for Alan Ravelette tell him I gave you his name the phone number is 812 386 Tire

Rob try best one tire in Princeton In. They have new rims and they also have used rims that they refurbish they sandblast and powder pat them they look nice when done if you call them ask for Alan Ravelette tell him I gave you his name the phone number is 812 386 Tire

Thanks Brian, I'll be calling them tomorrow. Got a real good package price on the tires so couldn't turn them down.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've been trying to figure out who the filthy minded individuals are. I really don't know any. I especially don't hang out with any. You must have had a brain fart. Also, I don't remember when i've had a rim job.

mike

Then I guess you never have cause I'm sure you'd remember it.

Rob

Spoke with Alan today; very nice man and knows you well. I'm having him quote me for eight new tires and rims as he could not get used rims in the size needed.

I even think I've got a sale on my old tires and rims to an implement dealer here running the size.

Thanks,

Rob

Hope he hooks you up with what you need glad I could help out

Forgot to say his pricing was a bit more for the same size tire, but a better brand and more readily available.

Rob