b81 sheet metal

I am in need of a passenger side inner fender and both top pices that bolt to the fender it self that run under the hood. I would try to make new ones but mine are both missing so I'm not sure what they look like.

Rudy

If all else fails write to the Mack Museum and ask for the shop drawings of the parts you need to duplicate. If they come through, and they most likely will, send them a donation.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

If all else fails write to the Mack Museum and ask for the shop drawings of the parts you need to duplicate. If they come through, and they most likely will, send them a donation.

Not trying to hijack this thread but since you brought up donations to the Mack museum I have a question about that. Do you or anyone else on here have a ballpark of how much to send for a donation to get you truck history? I am not trying to be cheap but I have no idea what I should donate for this service.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Not trying to hijack this thread but since you brought up donations to the Mack museum I have a question about that. Do you or anyone else on here have a ballpark of how much to send for a donation to get you truck history? I am not trying to be cheap but I have no idea what I should donate for this service.

Pretty much whatever you are comfortable with. I gave them a couple of hundred bucks because I consider them to be irreplacable and we should do what we can to make sure they stay around.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!