B Model Sheet Metal

BKrois

I have some extra parts from my B model project i'm looking to sell. These parts have been sandblasted and primed.

I have left and right-

Fenders $250 each They're solid, but have patches on them and were rusted through in some small spots

Inner Fenders $150 each Both solid but were rusty up top and missing a few mounting tabs

Headlight panels $150 each

Inner headlight buckets $125 each

Parts are located in Stamford,CT. I have some other parts i'm going to be listing for B models shortly as well

I have some extra parts from my B model project i'm looking to sell. These parts have been sandblasted and primed.

I have left and right-

Fenders $250 each They're solid, but have patches on them and were rusted through in some small spots

Inner Fenders $150 each Both solid but were rusty up top and missing a few mounting tabs

Headlight panels $150 each

Inner headlight buckets $125 each

Parts are located in Stamford,CT. I have some other parts i'm going to be listing for B models shortly as well

Oh hell! I never saw the "each" after the price! Thats a little out of my price range. I don't want to low ball you, cause they are most likely worth every buck.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

• 1 month later...