Looking for advice

Sometimes when I eat too much Mexican food, and then fart in bed, this would describe me.

That would be from a valve not holding check, not dropping. They make rubber plugs for that kind of thing you know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That would be from a valve not holding check, not dropping. They make rubber plugs for that kind of thing you know.

Rob

Oh okay - I thought I dropped a valve, as I felt something fall out. I was afraid to look and see what it was so I pretended that it was hers.

Oh okay - I thought I dropped a valve, as I felt something fall out. I was afraid to look and see what it was so I pretended that it was hers.

You can pass off soft squishy lumps off as someone elses. Logs, now that is a totally different set of circumstances to be dealt with.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Now that I have my valve dropping prob-link taken care of -

Justin - check out this Mack with loader, it even is down in Hatcity's neck of the woods...........

http://cgi.ebay.com/...ME:B:SS:US:1123

Look at his ebay handle/name. Maybe he has some hi-line experience?

Rob

• 3 months later...