Question about CDL Permit

tkobes43

As long as you are 18 years old, can pass a DOT physical and and can pass the CDL exam, you can drive anywhere you want by yourself, as long as you stay in NJ. Google NJ CDL only, for details

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!! I thought i was correct but wasn't sure! Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it.

Frmconcrete09- Well in order to buy my truck i had to sell my current pick up truck, HORRIBLE mistake. Had about 10,000 saved up from my lawn care business, which i have since stopped doing. And any extra money i needed i borrowed from my mom, only about 3,000 or so. I am currently at my job in my local town pumping fuel as i write this. So i hope to pay her back within a few months. If i don't the truck will be sold. I HATE borrowing money from people. I go by the motto, "If you don't got the money to purchase it, Your living out of your means" But she offered, I'm a hard working man, had a landscaping company for 4+ years, started with a lawn tractor in my neighborhood and i grew it from there. Surprisingly i made VERY good money doing that, but i already screwed up my back and its been killing me ever since. Well thats my story. LOL. sorry if i bored you.

Burnin Oil- Thank you for all your information! I appreciate it!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Yea only 18 :/ oh well, still got a bunch of years ahead of me of mack hunting!!!

Your lucky, I cant buy crap!!! If i was your age I could get anything I wanted, if I had the money. Like that 65' U I posted on here, only $5,500!!! Thats cheap. Mom would be PI$$#& off if that thing rolled in the driveway on a trailer. I wouldnt have time to look at the truck cause I would be dead before it even pulled in!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

very interesting... looks like your moving up the food chain pretty quickly... Hope you can get your license and go trucking... it makes the world go round.. Im 27 and drive dumps and mixers for my father. :SMOKIE-LFT:

Thanks buddy, i appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your night.

Tom

Your lucky, I cant buy crap!!! If i was your age I could get anything I wanted, if I had the money. Like that 65' U I posted on here, only $5,500!!! Thats cheap. Mom would be PI$$#& off if that thing rolled in the driveway on a trailer. I wouldnt have time to look at the truck cause I would be dead before it even pulled in!!!

My mom has been very reasonable with the parking situation in my driveway. Everything in the driveway is mine lol. I have my 59' mack, my daily driver 1996 ford mason dump "my ex mowing rig" my 07 nat and my gooseneck. Im surprised she hasn't said i need a place to store everything. She's a great lady, will do anything for ya!

tom

I buy too much "crap".

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.