Question for Mackpro or someone.

Been browsing around trucks deciding if I want to add another truck or not. found this one http://www.truckpape...x?OHID=3446493 but after reading Lucernes problems and being under powered. I know from a 600 big bore Cat to a 427 Mack is a huge difference but I plan on putting a driver in it. Can anybody tell me from the vin if anything has been done and if it the motor has any issuses. 1M1AA18Y3XW090009 Anything good,bad go run and not look back any and all

Not a single warranty claim in it's life which could be good or bad. Seems like a good all Mack truck with T-2180B trans and Mack rears with 3.86 gears and air ride, It came with a 64" mid-rise sleeper. Engine has Jacobs engine brake. If the cam had been replaced and the Jake pins replaced I would not be scared to jump in it and go cross country.

• Like 1

I appreciate. the response and all in all it does sound like a good truck. Now to acquire it. let the fun begin

Be nice to leave that Pete for a backup you'll never need.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Na that Pete is a horse. Gonna try adding first then go from there. Hope to get atleast another truck or 3 then either sell or retire the Pete or make it an Rv,And regear it and strip it down.