Installing Headliner For B Model

Having problems putting in a headliner kit in, it won't fit properly. Any one have any suggestions. This was a kit from Watt's Mack, if this helps any.

Thanks,

Brian

There is a certain procedure to installing the headliner kits. Call 1-888-304-6225 and ask for Tracy...he can tell you how or get you in contact with the manufacture. Maybe someone here who has installed one can give some tips!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Anyone have a line on someone who builds the black pleated version for a B? My original carboard is getting pretty used up and outta shape.

I'd like to have the door panels made up too. Easy way to dress up the inside without painting.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 1 month later...

Got every thing taken care of with the headliner, talked to Tracy and talked to the manufacture. Got a replacement sent to us and was easy to install. Thanks to all who helped, this was the last thing we needed to get Dad's project finished. Check out my gallery to see all the updated pictures.

Brian

post-649-1183343161_thumb.jpg

Got every thing taken care of with the headliner, talked to Tracy and talked to the manufacture. Got a replacement sent to us and was easy to install. Thanks to all who helped, this was the last thing we needed to get Dad's project finished. Check out my gallery to see all the updated pictures.

Brian

That headliner looks great. I have same looking one, how is it fastened in the center? Mine has begun to sag right in the middle, been reluctant to get into it

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Your Dads truck looks great,let him know he did a great job on the Mack. Mike.

Brian