Just So You Know...

JumperAndSon

I am safely back in PA now. But now that I am, there's a lot to do, so you may notice I'll be a little less active on here for the next couple of weeks.

I am a little behind on my schoolwork. I need to catch up on that because we'll be getting our parts soon and if the B60 is going to make it to Macungie, I'm going to have to work on it almost every day. Also my room needs cleaned, my mom says I can't do anything but breathe untill it is. On top of that, my dad has several big jobs coming up, and I'm going to have to help on them.

I'll still be on here, just not as much.

If there is something important, email me at peachezz131@gmail.com . Otherwise, I'll try to look at everything, but you may not see me posting all over the place like usual. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Glad you got back and hope you enjoyed your vacation. Listen to your mom as she is correct on the school work. Believe it or not, also on the room.

Don't hesitate to check in when able to let know how you're doing.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Glad you got back and hope you enjoyed your vacation. Listen to your mom as she is correct on the school work. Believe it or not, also on the room.

Don't hesitate to check in when able to let know how you're doing.

Uncle Rob

Yep. I will Uncle Rob.

Ben

Hey Cousin Ben, you see any old Macks in Myrtle Beach? Especially U models?

A couple, not too many though. There really wasn't anything great there, all the teenage girls were still in school, and all the trucks were on different roads. And it rained half the time. I'm actually glad to be back.

Cousin Ben.

A couple, not too many though. There really wasn't anything great there, all the teenage girls were still in school, and all the trucks were on different roads. And it rained half the time. I'm actually glad to be back.

Cousin Ben.

Ya I was actually supposed to go in two weeks with dads side of the family, I wouldnt wanna go with dads side of the family, ive sided with mom since the devorce cause ive heard bad things about my dad. My nana and papa are my moms mom and dad, which is a good thing, cause thet are the best.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg