Middle boy got a promotion

Olivetroad

Never did like beer. I was a connoisseur of "cheap wine"; Yago San Gria, Boones Farm, MD 20/20, peach, and peppermint schnaps, with a strong desire for Seagram's 7 also.

You know all the good shit those hillbillies from Missouri are known for; No wait! I'm from there too!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Oh, you get to load the truck, unload the truck, set up the tools, run for the water cooler, perform the "get this, get that boy" routine. Yeah, sounds like an interesting day to me. LOL.

Good way to learn both a skilled trade and some filthy jokes working with family.

Rob

My favorite part is loading and unloading the truck. The day is always interesting, I never get bored.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Never did like beer. I was a connoisseur of "cheap wine"; Yago San Gria, Boones Farm, MD 20/20, peach, and peppermint schnaps, with a strong desire for Seagram's 7 also.

You know all the good shit those hillbillies from Missouri are known for; No wait! I'm from there too!

Rob

I have had my share from the shadow of the Bevo mill to 12th & Vine on the other side of the state.

We used to play shuffleboard at a little bar down by Lemon's supper club - do you remember that place?