I Finally Got A Youtube Account

no ill make sure my ma gets me a batery in the next week or two.
Double WTF?? "A week or two"??? What kinda shit is this???? I wanna see a lopsided truck now, I mean Right Effin Now!!! Cmon boy, post it up!!! Give me the camera model, I'm headed to town shortly and I'll get a battery for you tonight.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

no ill make sure my ma gets me a batery in the next week or two.

You know, my camera battery isn't all that great either. I guess it's just one of those things. You should just take the SD card out of it and put it in the computer. there should be a slot for it.

Here's my channel if anybody wants to see it: http://www.youtube.com/user/Peachezz131?feature=guide I have a couple of videos up so far.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

You know, my camera battery isn't all that great either. I guess it's just one of those things. You should just take the SD card out of it and put it in the computer. there should be a slot for it.

Here's my channel if anybody wants to see it: http://www.youtube.com/user/Peachezz131?feature=guide I have a couple of videos up so far.

Ben

I'm in the mood for a lopsided truck video right now. Leaving in just a few minutes to a place that has batteries so my nephew can call 309-219-2070 and tell me what camera he has so I can get this subject settled. I'm getting gas just thinking about it.

I'm gonna get a look at your videos too. I'm needin a Detroit Fixx too.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm in the mood for a lopsided truck video right now. Leaving in just a few minutes to a place that has batteries so my nephew can call 309-219-2070 and tell me what camera he has so I can get this subject settled. I'm getting gas just thinking about it.

I'm gonna get a look at your videos too. I'm needin a Detroit Fixx too.

Uncle Rob

Well, Uncle Rob, my channel is the place to go for a Detroit Fix. If none of my videos satisfy you, something on my "Feed" page, will.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j