3 Presidents did it

41chevy

THREE PRESIDENTS

The people that are in Congress in Washington ,

tell us they can not deport 15 million illegal's?

We probably need to send them back to school to learn history!

We pay more to illegal's in welfare than it would cost to deport them!

Our career politicians need to work for the voters

and the good of the United States of America , not the lobbyist and big business.

HOOVER, TRUMAN AND EISENHOWER

Here is something that should be of great interest

for you to pass around.

I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover

ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens

in order to make jobs available to American citizens

that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII

to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower

deported 13 million Mexican nationals!

The program was called 'Operation Wetback'

so that American WWII and Korean veterans

had a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal's back then,

they can sure do it today!!

I lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information,

enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine

and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder.

Don't forget to pay your taxes...

15 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Who's gonna mow the lawn?

Who's gonna build the house?

Who's gonna clean the restaraunt?

Who's gonna drive them dump trucks for $35/hr? Owner/operators

WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE THEM, it may cost us more

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Hey Paul, What if your President and many officials are Illegal Aliens? Who is going to put them out? Even my vote don't seem to matter.

mike

Seeing as most apparently are illegals, we need to do what ever is needed to get change. A few states are refusing benefits and aid to for the illegals and are being sued by the Feds....you know the people that need their 15 million votes to stay in power.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Who's gonna mow the lawn?

Who's gonna build the house?

Who's gonna clean the restaraunt?

Who's gonna drive them dump trucks for $35/hr? Owner/operators

WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE THEM, it may cost us more

Illegal aliens are not entitled to welfare, their anchor baby's are. Friend works for customs and says any time they see a very pregnant looking woman who is not a US citizen try to enter the country, they are put on a return flight home. Trick is to have the child on US soil and not leave, then their american citizen child is entitled to the benefits of the welfare system. If they do leave and try to re-enter with their under 18 american citizen child they will be denied entry unless they have the proper visa. Why do you think you see so many pregnant illegals from Mexico, central and south america? ANCHOR BABYS AWAY!

Here is whats worse, there are plenty of American citizens on welfare too. The problem lies on how the welfare system works in that for every dollar you make, they (welfare) takes a dollar away (not 100% sure that is fact but was told that by an economics professor years back). Why bust your ass 40 hours a week mowing lawns when you can wander the streets looking for trouble while your rent, food and other living needs are paid for by uncle sam? I cant tell you how many ghetto "couples" (un-married) I have seen where the woman just jumps on one guy after another and has 3-6 kids by the time she is in her mid-late 20's. Then the next jerk who gets with her stays because she is living the good life raking in free dough for all the little monsters she bought into this world. He may work full/part time or just slings dope for pocket money and lives the good life because her welfare is a free meal ticket. They never marry so welfare thinks she is still a poor struggling single mother. Plus they get medicaid.

Sorry if that last paragraph is harsh but its reality. At least the illegals WANT to work because they came from a shit hole where they were lucky if they had running water, never mind toilets and electricity. Many of them at least appreciate the opportunities offered to them here. Here is an idea, deport the Americans who are on perpetual welfare and give their citizenship's to hard working illegals. I bet you that would solve more than half of the welfare and illegal immigrant problem.

Welfare was never a way to stay unemployed LONG term. It was there to help people get on their feet and help during hard times. President Franklin Roosevelt bought it into existence to help the victims of the great depression. I am sure there are some who really need it and are trying to get on their feet and get going again. There are plenty of people who lost jobs, were in difficult living situations and used welfare as a buffer. They get a job because they don't want to be a leech, they really do want to remain independent and earn a living. Unfortunately too many view it as a free meal ticket.

Rant off!

• Like 1

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Thaddeus-I agree with you on the why work thing. BUT illegal is illegal.

Anchor babies- They should all be deported. Government seizes all assets from drug dealers as "ill gotten gains"

Same thing with illegals. If they were not here, neither would the children.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Illegal is illegal, just come in through the front door as an LEGAL IMMIGRANT. WE give the "undocumented" Section Eight Housing , Health Care, Food Stamps, Free Public Education, Free Aid for College and SSI out of my taxes not theirs. How do you pay taxes when you have no SSN? If I hire one with a bogus SSN. I'M the one who is in deep poop. Thats a fact. If I ask for immigration status, I'm vioilating the law and their "civil" rights, (They're not here legally they have no rights) but if they work for me and are illegal..I'M the one in trouble. If the government insists on allowing them here, at least level the field and give me the same chance.

I hear that they do jobs that Americans do not want to do, WHO decided that? I know quite a few people that would do the same jobs the illegals do and be glad to do them. Thats my rant. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's not that Americans will not do the job, it's that we want a fair wage.

And yes, You as the contractor are resposible for the immigration status of your employees.

IF and a big if, I needed some help. i could go thru Labor Force and let them take the hit.

But I also know enough people that I can get quality help with no problems

It's not that Americans will not do the job, it's that we want a fair wage.

Damn strait. Lets face it in the USA things are pretty materialistic. We all want a nice car, electronics, nice cloths, homes, etc. but you cant afford those things on minimum or near minimum wage pay. New York has some of the highest living expenses and tax rates. The federal minimum wage is $7.25, that's it! How can you live a decent life on less than $300 a week? You certainly are not going to be able to afford a car, insurance is at least $1000 a year and gas $4 a gallon. Rent is also another issue, most decent apartments are at least a $1000 a month and that may not include gas/electric/etc. So people avoid those jobs like the plague or actually scoff at them thinking the work is beneath them. The illegals come from a poor background so they are used to it.

With the price of everything going up and wages not increasing you will see people go on unemployment before they take what they view as crummy jobs.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I must say,I was wrong, after reading the replies and going to Open Borders and reading about the undocumented aliens daily struggle to live here, As Nancy Pelosi said "they are the reason America is so great". I must also agree with the President, Open Borders and Amnesty International to grant amnesty and full rights of citizens to all who enter the country. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE