A Sunday of old Sleds

umodelnut

here are some pics of what me and my papa did yesterday. mine is the one on the right hand side. its my 1973 alouette eliminator 340. it has 28 horse!!! the other one is one of my papas alouettes(we have like 5 more). it is a 1973 alouette sno brute 440. its got a 340 in it though. his has about 30 horse. in the back is my papas 65 plymouth sattelite(the car) and his yamaha enticers hes working on. i hate yamahas. by the way i armoralled the balls of my sled!!! if you looked at it, you would go blind.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

see the armor all bottle in the back?

Looks really good. Amazing what a little "elbow grease" can produce sometimes.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Same way around here with John Deere, and IH tractors. 25 years ago an old tractor was worth it's weight across the scales. Today a "plain Jane" IH "H" will brind $2500 not running.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Same way around here with John Deere, and IH tractors. 25 years ago an old tractor was worth it's weight across the scales. Today a "plain Jane" IH "H" will brind $2500 not running.

Rob

Saw a nice looking old Case tractor for sale in Amherst Sunday.Pretty good size one. Didn't have my camera ready so the picture is very blurry.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Saw a nice looking old Case tractor for sale in Amherst Sunday.Pretty good size one. Didn't have my camera ready so the picture is very blurry.

Looks like either a 630, or 730 series to me. My 530 looked like a close cousin to it.

I'd like to have it.

Rob

that's a "for sale" sign on the hood.

Will you get by there again? I'd like a phone number.

Rob

yes, I can check it out, it's just north of Lynchburg on 29 a little ways.

That would be great. Thanks Tom.

You gonna be needing that torque wrench?

Rob

http://www.bigmacktr...956#entry108956Guess the offer is from an older post:

Rob

yeah, I missed that. very hilarious, like a screen door in a submarine

"uddin-uddin...scrchhhhch-scrhhhhch...uddin-uddin...scrhhhhch-scrhhhhhch...boodin-boodin". I think i've got the sound part.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yeah, I missed that. very hilarious, like a screen door in a submarine

"uddin-uddin...scrchhhhch-scrhhhhch...uddin-uddin...scrhhhhch-scrhhhhhch...boodin-boodin". I think i've got the sound part.

I'll get it in the mail.

Rob