Mack Stereo Settings

Press and hold #3 & #6 buttons for 3 seconds at the same time. The radio will beep and a colon ( : ) will start flashing. Use the + & - buttons to adjust the time. Press the power button to exit...radio will beep once again.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I cheated...I have the directions! LOL...but I do get alot of walkin customers that need this info. The Delphi/Mack stereo isn't too user friendly.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I cheated...I have the directions! LOL...but I do get alot of walkin customers that need this info. The Delphi/Mack stereo isn't too user friendly.

Something else to remember on these Delphi/GM/Bose, etc. factory radios is that if you completely remove power from the vehicle, a "theft prevention device" sets a code into the radio rendering it useless until you pay a dealership $70.00 or so to reset it. To prevent this action, obtain, or purchase a "computer memory keep alive" item that plugs into the cigarette lighter to keep battery power applied to the memory circuits while you change the trucks batteries or whatever you would need to kill power in the truck for. This way you do not lose your radio presets either.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 11 years later...