New Vehicle in the Garage: Mack Superliner (1986)

roadusercharges

• 4 weeks later...

Ya, OK it's the Cat Shagga before it was painted. Figured I better beat you to the post. Remember, I haven't graduated from the HOPE School of Sarcasim as of yet.

Sarcasm? Where has that been applied as I musta missed somthing and that would be a shame.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

the guy with the tapioca problem probably has a long unkept beard, to keep the tapioca warm during the day for seconds. I say Olivetroad, show us your mack.!

My tired ol' DM600 is off working today - my 83 year old uncle is hauling a load of logs. I just after lunch cut another load to length in the yard, ready for him to load when he gets back. I have been trying to get a pic of him driving it, but he won't slow down long enough to get a good one, I'll keep trying. I have to set here in the dern house and enter crap for sale on ebay while he gets to drive the Mack - this is not fair.

As far as the long beard, I have never had facial hair in my life. My dad pulled me aside right before I got married and told me if I kept my face shaved and more importantly, bathed every night, I would have more "luck". Does anyone know what he meant? I have been trying to figure it out for years ..........

if it is on u tube then i hope your hands are on the wheel cock!, not fingering yourself and leaving a stain in the cab.the guy with the tapioca problem probably has a long unkept beard, to keep the tapioca warm during the day for seconds. I say Olivetroad, show us your mack.!

I didn't use my hands wilst steering the Cat Shagga ole boy. ;):banana:

"Does anyone know what he meant? I have been trying to figure it out for years .........."

You figured out something. You have a half dozen little Olivetroads!

Yup. The doc said to place the condom on the organ. Not having an organ in the house, he placed it on the piano..........

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.