New to BMT

Hello I found this site when looking for Mack parts for a engine swap on my 1967 Kaiser Jeep M52A2 5 ton tractor . it has a multifuel LDS-465 A1 engine in it now on the way to the ATHS show it cracked a piston I don't want to put money in this engine . The military had Mack engines in some of these trucks so that what will be going back in . I have worked in the oil and gas fields around Farmington NM since the 1970's I have driven lots of Macks . I like the Mack before Volvo the best when they made every thing when getting parts you only had to go one place and Macks always had the best drive lines . My first truck I rebuilt was a 1953 GMC m211 turned in to a tractor . I also rebuilt a 1954 military M269 wrecker lowboy and added ramps . I have a 1943 white 666 I want to rebuild but I have no time I should have started on it a few years a go and I just don't have the time it will have to be sold . lots of good information on this site and I should be on hear daily .