$3199.00 for a fuel tank?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I bought some used stuff from him before and while it was pricey, that MUST be a misprint.

If they sell for that, lets open up a tank shop.

I bought an air tank for one of my car haulers from him also. Same ordeal, pricey, but needed the tank and couldn't find one around here. Damned MidLiners........

I don't think it's a misprint. In another auction he wants $250.00 for a power steering reservoir with a bracket.

I could get a local guy to roll those tank sidewalls for about $30.00 labor.

A guy like other dog that makes more money than he could ever attempt to spend will prolly wind up with it for nostalgia.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I quit looking at his other items when I hit the used lug nuts for over $50.00. Once again, I guess if you are hard up it would be a little different.

I had seen that a few days ago. I just bought 40 inners caps, and 40 outer nuts last week in both left and right threads for less than $110.00 brand new from Fleetpride,

Rob

I bought an air tank for one of my car haulers from him also. Same ordeal, pricey, but needed the tank and couldn't find one around here. Damned MidLiners........

I don't think it's a misprint. In another auction he wants $250.00 for a power steering reservoir with a bracket.

I could get a local guy to roll those tank sidewalls for about $30.00 labor.

A guy like other dog that makes more money than he could ever attempt to spend will prolly wind up with it for nostalgia.

Rob

you're obviously talking about some other other dog and not me.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.