The Old Peterbilt

other dog

Any time for Jeff to reconsider? Although untrue; Tell him we're running out of material here at BMT; that should sway him!!

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You pulling vans now? I always thought you did flatbed only?

Rob

No, we have a few vans, 3 or 4 I think, a few Conestogas, 1 detachable gooseneck, the rest are flatbeds. I took a van load of kyanite to Chester, W.V. and brought firebrick back from Alliance, Ohio to Englander Wood Stoves in Madison Heights. Could have hauled it on the flatbed but they prefer a van at Chester, I didn't have to tarp anything, just roll the door up, so when Todd said to get a van I didn't argue a bit.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

No, we have a few vans, 3 or 4 I think, a few Conestogas, 1 detachable gooseneck, the rest are flatbeds. I took a van load of kyanite to Chester, W.V. and brought firebrick back from Alliance, Ohio to Englander Wood Stoves in Madison Heights. Could have hauled it on the flatbed but they prefer a van at Chester, I didn't have to tarp anything, just roll the door up, so when Todd said to get a van I didn't argue a bit.

Certainly understand that phylosophy. Especially in the rain, cold, snow, ice, etc...

Never seen or heard of you hauling anything except flat so just assumed.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It's not a usual thing, just occasionally.
The last photo looks like you had good fortune being able to coast into a rest area before having to fix something else under the hood?

Rob

The last photo looks like you had good fortune being able to coast into a rest area before having to fix something else under the hood?

Rob

That's at the yard in Concord. The good looking Conestoga picture is at the parking area on 219 about 10 or 15 miles south of Orchard Park,N.Y. They used to have that picture on the company website, haven't looked at it lately.

yes, that's what I was doing, probably adding a gallon of water,oil,fuel, power steering fluid,or something.
Usually what I did in high school right before Ms. Jeske's biology class just after lunch, "pretrip", but it was usually in the parking lot...... Rob

Usually what I did in high school right before Ms. Jeske's biology class just after lunch, "pretrip", but it was usually in the parking lot...... Rob

That picture's no longer on the website, but I did learn that we have 12 van trailers.

http://www.flmoore.com/index.html