new convert B20 mack

Steven Charest

thanks all Im so happy to find other people who a already into this, many do not understand ! goin out today she dosent look like much but will share what I have santa came early for me this year . thinkin of installing a 5.9 cummings and keepin interior and exterior origanal .

1st let me say :WELCOME: to BMT . Your in the right place We all have :MackLogo: fever here ;) . (ITS A FEVER I WAS BORN WITH Being named after a B model ;) ) There are plenty of folks here filled w/ :mack1: Knowledge.

get something to drink, pull up a chair & feel free to chat away on the fourms . B)

I Agree i think the 6B 5.9 Hummin Cummins would be a nice fit in a B-20 . & I agree w/ SuperDog ya may want change the rear end out. my Dad took a B422t s/a tractor w/ a blown mack gas motor in it & put a 711 in it leaving the 10 spd duplex & orig 6:17 geared rear in it . for what we was doing w/ "old dog" he was perfect he would pull anything ya put on his back he was just gear bound @ 48mph to 50 mph. (if we had to move a dozer to a job in Ms, we had to use our 74' GMC 9500 Cause lil Jimmy would run @ 67mph on the interstate down in Memphis)

keep us posted on your Bulldog & please post some pics when ya get time . & congrats on your find . :)

:mack1: Aka Bulldog Man on BMT.

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

as you see I got a sorta picture on could not find the way to attach pictures could not get it moved today, re fabin an old cement mixer we found in a barn , now it mounted to an old trailer we had and has a gas engine instead of leather belt drive , my belief is it lasted this long why buy a new one, excited and happy to have this foum to help me threw the build of by B 20 talked to the wrinch and he,'s gonna look at rear end soon as I get it to the Yard I hink He's excited new project! .