Wont let me change profile picture

umodelnut

I went through the same thing,when i changed mine,i just takes a couple minutes for the picture to "take" at least thats how it was for me,i gahnged it,it stayed the same for a few minutes,then it went to the one i have now...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You might want to make sure the picture is sized correctly, I think the photo editor window that opens up says recommended size is 200 px. You also might try removing your old picture before trying to change it. If you continue to have problems let one of us know and we'll see what we can do.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Many times web pages are cached locally on your machine to speed page loading...pictures are a big item so many times when you visit the same web pages, it pulls pictures from your cache on the local machine instead of downloading...

You can always go to internet settings and clear your cache...this should be done as a part of regular PC maintenance...lots of little problems will disappear!

For a quick cache clearing, just click CTRL+F5 and it reloads the webpage you are on from scratch. The browser refresh button just refreshes the page. CTRL+F5 reloads it from the server.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK