B-model Front Chrome Hub Caps

We have finally started getting a small supply of chrome front hub caps for the B-Models! Quanities are limited but more will be comng! Price is $100 per pair! That's 2 caps for $100 bucks! Even if you have signed up on the list to get them, call us with your billing info and shipping info at: 1-888-304-MACK

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Thanks, glad you like them! We had them made from original Mack blue prints and bill of materials, so they should be every bit as nice as the originals! Did you notice the heavy weight of them? They are not cheap knock off's! Enjoy...

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...

We just got some more hub caps in and they are ready to ship! If you haven't called to place your order, now is the time! Price is just $100 per pair plus shipping...that's 2 caps for $100 bucks!

Call now: 1-888-304-MACK

bmodel_logo.png

barry,

are these the same for the rear? alot of firetrucks had them on the rear.

Fred

I do believe that they will fit the rear axles of fire trucks. The caps have the 8 fingers inside that grasp the hub.

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Barry that's great news! I've got two on my Superliner and they fit over my 44 rears. I hope santa gets my message for two new ones, Tim....Too stack Mack

Cool, Lets see some pics! I never thought og fitting them on 44 rears!

bmodel_logo.png

Cool, Lets see some pics!  I never thought og fitting them on 44 rears!

Hi guys, Yup they fit on 44 rears. you may have to play with the clips on the hub caps once they're on so your sure they won't come off going down the road.Sorry,I don't have any pics. with them on my truck. I've taken them off and sent them to Andy in West OZ for his truck since I got them off an old B model I figured they should be back on one. I plan on ordering some from you Barry in the spring(the wife will be more understanding with flowers blooming),Tim :thumb:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just asking-do these fit my '45 EH? If not,any idea where I'd find a set of 4? Mine still has all its caps but they look a little rough.

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>