Lowboy Trailer:

Hi there, I'm looking to acquire an RGN lowboy trailer. Is there anyone around Ringe, NJ that could look at this for me for an outside "unbiased" opinion? The trailer says rusty and is a 1967 model, but from the pictures, looks like the main rails are sound. I'll be glad to compensate for any help.

Thanks,

Rob

rob@autoaffair.com

I made a mistake!! The trailer is in Ringe, New Hampshire!!

It is located at 202 Truck and Equipment, telephone: (888)688-4561, Talk to Tim, or Steve.

Thank you gents, I really appreciate your help.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I live in Phila PA and could check out the trailor for you.Let me know where it is and anything else you think I need to know.Mike Durkin 215-669-1252

Thanks for your interest in helping!! I really want to get onto the show circuit this spring. This trailer needs several crossmembers replaced but the main rails are appearing to be sound. If it is the right trailer for me, I can get it ready for use through the remainder of the winter months.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.