Does anyone recognize this?

If you could make out the ICC/MC number then you could look it up,but dont hold me to this,but it looks like the logo for Shanahan express trucking,Revere Mass. (Boston area) they were a small LTL carrier that served mass.and some neighboring states........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have a books from the ATHS on trucking pioneers and I think they are in the 8th or 9th book. with a few photos. I'll see if it is accessable next week before we leave for Hersey. If it was on Long Island almost every sand and gravel rig has Shamrocks on them.

Can't the Mack museum give the purchase / build order history on your truck from the VIN number? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE