this is a video of a truck for sale north of me:

the driver seems to keep revving the engine while driving it forward, and it really seems to be running fast while he is backing it up.

is there something wrong with the engine? i suppose it might be that it just isn't warmed up, but something just doesn't seem right, and i can't figure out what it is . . . . .

thanx . . . . . .

this is a video of a truck for sale north of me:

the driver seems to keep revving the engine while driving it forward, and it really seems to be running fast while he is backing it up.

is there something wrong with the engine? i suppose it might be that it just isn't warmed up, but something just doesn't seem right, and i can't figure out what it is . . . . .

thanx . . . . . .

ya,,,specially in reverse,,its sounds like a 5.and 4 in lolo reverse.bob

He was just in a higher gear than he needed to be when driving in the lot. You hear the govenor trying to compensate for the low rpms. Backing up he is just in a low gear..sounds normal to me..

yup

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian