Stainless Or Blue? Vote For Your Favorite Bmt Theme!

Barry

VOte for your favorite BMT Theme...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What BMT Theme should be forum default?

• BMT_Stainless
    • BMT_Blue

OK, we have had a week to take a look at the new Stainless theme and I have had a few reports of incompatibility with older browsers. So I want to put it to the membership to vote on which theme will be default. Both will be available but only one can be the default theme. So go ahead and pick your favorite and we'll see what happens!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

oh,my...guess allota guys didnt like the stainless.lol.bob

I think it is a good theme, but some guys were having problems running the theme on older Internet Explorer browser versions that don't support the new CSS technology that is supported by Firefox, Opera, etc. Internet Explorer is light years behind in technology!

Those using modern browsers seem to love Stainless! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png

I think it is a good theme, but some guys were having problems running the theme on older Internet Explorer browser versions that don't support the new CSS technology that is supported by Firefox, Opera, etc. Internet Explorer is light years behind in technology!

Those using modern browsers seem to love Stainless! :thumb:

you know i didnt quite understand what thier complaint was,,,ok i get it,now...i did notice the recent posting went down conciderably,,,used to see fresh posts every couple of hours,,,,,now sometimes after 4-6 hours,same recent posts are still up there.lol.bob :whistling:

3 -2? Anymore votes?

I did move the default back to blue because I see that older versions of IE do not play well with Stainless at all! The newer version of IE is OK and All the other browsers like Firefox work great. So, we'll got with Blue as default!

For those that like Stainless and can view it good on Firefox, it is still available, just select it in the theme changer at the bottom left of this page!

Thanks guys!

bmodel_logo.png

I like the darker blue myself Barry. I just got a new computer last evening and it's not yet out of the box. I'll give the stainless another look when it's hooked up.

I'm hoping it truly is "stainless" so I don't soil my screen in the future.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I like the darker blue myself Barry. I just got a new computer last evening and it's not yet out of the box. I'll give the stainless another look when it's hooked up.

I'm hoping it truly is "stainless" so I don't soil my screen in the future.

Rob

Yeah, I found that Stainless looks way better on a modern browser! We'll keep them both, but I just needed to decided which theme to use as default for new visitors. Blue just does seem to fit the bill better.

bmodel_logo.png