Here's Another:

Rob

Another Mack on ebay where the seller has no clue what the truck is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NON-SMOKING-MACK-TRUCK-USED-RICE-FARM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a803128bQQitemZ290581582475QQptZCommercialQ5fTrucks

I like how it is listed as a class 4 truck, but is tandem.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Smokeless????????

I'd seen that. Only been used on a rice farm too. Sorta like rice is as light as feathers and it hasn't been used hard like a typical Mack truck. Right.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'd seen that. Only been used on a rice farm too. Sorta like rice is as light as feathers and it hasn't been used hard like a typical Mack truck. Right.

Rob

What'ya think about the ghetto patch job on the front of the hood???? maybe the same person describing the "R-700" wrecker? LOL!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

What'ya think about the ghetto patch job on the front of the hood???? maybe the same person describing the "R-700" wrecker? LOL!..........Mark

I didn't know if they broke a single side of the hood panel and sandwich clamped the others to match, ran into the rear of a wagon or truck and busted the center out, thought it looked cool, wanted to fit in with the others, lack of any type of pride, or just too naive to figger anything else out..........

Kinda difficult to tell given the description.

Rob

Must be the lawyer-ific way of saying it doesn't run.

Lawyer-ific? thats a good one! hafta add that one to my vocabulary! as in "chicken sammich may contain beaks/feet","your results may differ","some assembly required" etc.??LOL!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I think Randy should go check out this truck. Maybe take Spot with him, just to give the guy a hard time.

Funny you should say David, cause I was thinking the same thing. Oh! Oh! hold tha phone.....randyp is too busy Scouting and sweating. Beside if he was to buy that truck, Killer B will shut down and not provide service to him.

mike