Give Me Your 2 Cents

Mackmann

I was thinking about getting my 1st tattoo. Then it clicked. The Mack logo. Since i love Mack trucks more then anything i think i want to get the logo tattooed on me. But then again volvo owns mack now and i hate that. If they really start turning mack into a POS and i stop buying them then i will be stuck with a mack tattoo. LOL I dont know what to do???

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just tell me your from BMT.

My 2 cents ant worth nothen but to me but here goes. I dont care if you get a ta or not but dont use them cheap guys that work out of their van behind a truck stop.They only have one needle and its borrowed form the day shift.A freind of mine had a peg leg and he had one put on it and its almost rotted off.He said the man give them a dicount when in a group.Something to think about.It scraces me just thinking about it.

glenn akers

???? insult?? ????? WTF??? Aint nothing bout Marine Corps could ever be insulting. What turnip truck did you slip off of? randyp

BOY RANDY, THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT! I THOUGHT I MISSED SOMETHING.... I'M A VETERAN AND THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IS UPSET A BUNCH OF DEVIL DOGS..ALOT OF LEATHERNECK FRIENDS I HAVE, HAVE A BULLDOG TAT, THAT'S WHY I SAID IT...ONE HAS A K-BAR WHICH IS COOL TOO. I'M JUST AN AIRFORCE GUY.MOST OF MY UNCLES FOUGHT IN THE PACIFIC WITH THE CORPS.. THEY WOULD KILL ME!

• Like 1

BOY RANDY, THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT! I THOUGHT I MISSED SOMETHING.... I'M A VETERAN AND THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IS UPSET A BUNCH OF DEVIL DOGS..ALOT OF LEATHERNECK FRIENDS I HAVE, HAVE A BULLDOG TAT, THAT'S WHY I SAID IT...ONE HAS A K-BAR WHICH IS COOL TOO. I'M JUST AN AIRFORCE GUY.MOST OF MY UNCLES FOUGHT IN THE PACIFIC WITH THE CORPS.. THEY WOULD KILL ME!

I understood you SAC, just couldnt figure out what Jaysmack was getting at. I understand lil friendly riffs between army, navy, etc,,,but boils down to any man or woman serving in any branch is in no way an insult. Sorry, I rile easily concerning veterans or those serving now. Jays prolly kidding so I pologize for texas temper,,,,randyp

I understood you SAC, just couldnt figure out what Jaysmack was getting at. I understand lil friendly riffs between army, navy, etc,,,but boils down to any man or woman serving in any branch is in no way an insult. Sorry, I rile easily concerning veterans or those serving now. Jays prolly kidding so I pologize for texas temper,,,,randyp

Dammit boy! calm down LOL!!! you gonna give yourself a TEXAS size stroke!!!!.......Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thas one bad-ass bulldog right there buddy!

Hey rhasler, you remember in 03 when third infantry was racing for bagdhad and having all those bad dust storms, they carried a whole bunch of that with news embedded with them, and for bout a week they kept showing progress on some soldiers changing an engine out on a Bradley vehicle all during the big middle of bad ass dust storm, I felt so sorry for those guys. I got all that on vcr tape. I do remember the last they went back to them and updated, they got engine installed, started up, and the dam thing caught on fire and burnt up in desert! They did their best, but were up against some strong odds and bad conditions. God bless our servicemen and women! randyp

post-4330-0-80407900-1308021456_thumb.jp

post-4330-0-41164300-1308021499_thumb.jp

post-4330-0-44233500-1308021543_thumb.jp

post-4330-0-37679200-1308021582_thumb.jp

• Like 1