Hub Cap Clocks!

Watt's Exclusive now available! Custom made chrome hub cap clocks! We have a small supply of hub caps not suitable for sale due to loose clips or slight blemishes. Instead of destroying them, we decided to make limited edition wall clocks out of them! The clocks are made from AA powered quartz movements and topped off with brass hands. These are limited in quantity and wont last long! Place your order here:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_68&products_id=458&zenid=f1c67dcb5243b604b88e6f68dbd3f95e

Or call: 1-888-304-6225

Great affordable piece for any Mack collector, owner or fan! Price is just $50 each plus any shipping

post-2-0-51924200-1304946472_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-13101800-1304946482_thumb.jpg

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Told the Mrs. that this would be a nice Fathers Day gift. I think she caught the hint as I printed it out for her. Yeaaaah

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

These are kinda neat! i have a B-model grille shell that i thought about making some kind of shelf out of to display some of my B-model "model" trucks,i have come up with a few ideas,but there never seems to be enough hours in the day for "projects" such as this. Seems i no sooner get home,its time to pack my bags and head out again!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

They are selling quick! Lots of happy customers so far!

We are also designing a version with a Mack pendulm on it! Should be available in a week or two! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

These are kinda neat! i have a B-model grille shell that i thought about making some kind of shelf out of to display some of my B-model "model" trucks,i have come up with a few ideas,but there never seems to be enough hours in the day for "projects" such as this. Seems i no sooner get home,its time to pack my bags and head out again!............Mark

i feel your pain,mark,,around here,i have no time of no money.hehe,,bob

• Like 1