Amber Lenses

609albert

gonna ask a stupid question. are you replacing lenses to amber because you don't have the red ones or you just want to go to amber cause somewhere in my cellar i have a couple of red ones that came off of my  LS-85.

I have the red lenses,just changing to amber, thanks

Have you looked in the NAPA Lighting or the Truck-Lite catalogs? My '45 EF/EG has a fender light, looks like a roof ICC light. Found replacment assemblies at the corner NAPA store, and replacement 'plastic' lenses there, too. If the exisitng lens has a number on it, the amber lens usualy is the same number followed by "A".

My lens was NAPA/Signal Stat 9078, changed over to 9087-A. K+D has a very close 'cousin' in shape, attachment and lens.

Have you looked in the NAPA Lighting or the Truck-Lite catalogs? My '45 EF/EG has a fender light, looks like a roof ICC light. Found replacment assemblies at the corner NAPA store, and replacement 'plastic' lenses there, too. If the exisitng lens has a number on it, the amber lens usualy is the same number followed by "A".

My lens was NAPA/Signal Stat 9078, changed over to 9087-A. K+D has a very close 'cousin' in shape, attachment and lens.

thanks for the lead ,is the napa #9078 amber ? also is K+D at napa?

• 2 months later...