Titan Bumpers? Any Aftermarket ?

Help: anyone know if aftermarket or a secret mack # for titan bumper(s) ? From my understanding, you have to remove complete bumper if you have to tow or hook-up. Have been chasing tail. Any help would be appreciated djabour@albanytrucksales.com

One of the biggest disappointments in a long list of disappointments with the Titan, was the front bumper arrangement. Imagine a vocational super-truck with no place to hook a chain on the front!!! What engineer dreamed that?

Anyway, Mack did come out with an extended bumper arrangement with a center tow pin. I don't know if they are inter-changeable, but that might be a good place to start.

post-2383-0-49978800-1300836453_thumb.jp

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

One of the biggest disappointments in a long list of disappointments with the Titan, was the front bumper arrangement. Imagine a vocational super-truck with no place to hook a chain on the front!!! What engineer dreamed that?

Anyway, Mack did come out with an extended bumper arrangement with a center tow pin. I don't know if they are inter-changeable, but that might be a good place to start.

Looks like the part number for the extended bumper with center tow pin hole is 82267126, there are several other pieces to go along with the bumper. Looks like it is also available with a rock guard. I don't know if they're interchangeable either.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Looks like the part number for the extended bumper with center tow pin hole is 82267126, there are several other pieces to go along with the bumper. Looks like it is also available with a rock guard. I don't know if they're interchangeable either.

If you look closely at the three titans we have sold you will see the bumper has been hydro cut to open it up to expose the tow shackles on the frame! Note Click on New Mack owners.If you compare the bumpers in the pics of the sold trucks to the pic on the opening page you can see the diffrence!

http://nanaimomack.com/