Sunday Evening Laziness

randyp

Big stick, a garden hoe, peas, carrots, mushrooms, and various seasonings with a big boiling pot of water is all that's needed to prep that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Big stick, a garden hoe, peas, carrots, mushrooms, and various seasonings with a big boiling pot of water is all that's needed to prep that.

Rob

been there, done that,,,quite delectable, even more so served with strong beverages,,,randyp

Rob

I tried that once. The stick wasn't bad, but part of the hoe was kind of tough.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

this all we found, had to call spot off fore it ravaged his nose,,,randyp

I saw a huge snapping turtle somewhere along the way to Fort Worth, right beside the interstate. Could've stopped and got it if i'd seen it in time. It was one of the biggest i've ever seen, bigger than the steering wheel on the truck. I've caught some big ones on a trot line,too big to fit in a five gallon bucket.

I saw a huge snapping turtle somewhere along the way to Fort Worth, right beside the interstate. Could've stopped and got it if i'd seen it in time. It was one of the biggest i've ever seen, bigger than the steering wheel on the truck. I've caught some big ones on a trot line,too big to fit in a five gallon bucket.

Oh yeah Tom,,,we got some monster snappers here. I will have to do some digging to find it, but i got a pic of one I caught long time ago,,dont laugh,,you could prolly ride this SOB! See ifn I can rustle it up,,,randyp

and now...the rest of the story!

...the wife and grandson take a relaxing nap, not realizing the danger lurking about-

But, as usual, Spot springs into action, seemingly out of nowhere- once again saving the day!

A few peas,carrots,mushrooms,and a pinch of garlic later...

• Like 1