More Pictures Of More Things

other dog

Saw this old Allis Chalmers pull type combine in Rustburg Sunday. I told Jo I hoped it wasn't on the way to the scrapyard, but they turned into a driveway. They'll probably restore it and be combining wheat with it behind a WD-45 by the fourth of July.

Dashboard at night-that's just cool,eh?

Rt. 20A in N.Y.

One of 3 runaway ramps on Fancy Gap mountain.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Look how far the combine is hanging off the starboard side of the trailer. Yes I would hope he does not have to travel far. Tom, is the red light a panic light, engine light or what on the lower dash?

mike

lower light is on the cruise control switch, I had it on so I could idle it up some. It was about 30 degrees and snowing.

No,that light's green...I don't know, i'll have to investigate further.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I've been holding out on sending this photo for ? reasons. When I first saw it, it was inside a shed near where I work. I could only see top of the cab back. After several years of going past it each day coming and going home the truck was finally moved to it's present postion beside the front gate. The business is HAMPTON CRANE COMPANY. My dad once told me that him and his dad had bought a KB 6 Flatbed for hauling coal out of Kentucky after he came home from WW2.

mike

post-900-0-38247600-1300304439_thumb.jpg

post-900-0-64220800-1300304492_thumb.jpg

• Like 1