Hook And Ladder

suejoe6174

Wayne King in Ontario has a B85 tiller for sale. It is completely redone(repowered with diesel I believe, newer ladder). He wants a lot for it. Maybe $100,000, but I don't remember. I have one that could be put together, but would need a lot of work. Probably much more than anyone is interested. It is a B85 from lowell mass. The ladder is a 1941 ALF with a wooden ladder which was from Harrisburg, PA. It would probably need a new ladder. I father has the tractor which is nice, but not for sale.

If Wayne Kings is in your price range let me know and I can give him your number.

Mike

Wayne King in Ontario has a B85 tiller for sale. It is completely redone(repowered with diesel I believe, newer ladder). He wants a lot for it. Maybe $100,000, but I don't remember. I have one that could be put together, but would need a lot of work. Probably much more than anyone is interested. It is a B85 from lowell mass. The ladder is a 1941 ALF with a wooden ladder which was from Harrisburg, PA. It would probably need a new ladder. I father has the tractor which is nice, but not for sale.

If Wayne Kings is in your price range let me know and I can give him your number.

Mike

Thanks for the info but 100k is a little out of my ball park. Thanks

I would be interested in a tiller truck

Just a Mack or any maker? There are a couple non-Macks for sale on the SPAAMFAA web site, but they are older ads and may be gone.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Just a Mack or any maker? There are a couple non-Macks for sale on the SPAAMFAA web site, but they are older ads and may be gone.

If you are not looking for a Mack, Cal Little has a cab forward that is pretty nice. I believe it is a Crown, but not certain about that. I think the price was $20,000. I have IH V190 semi open cab with a pirsche 85 arial that I would sell. It would need paint and the hydraulic brakes done, but it runs and drives. It is inside now, but has very faded paint and a little rust. It is from Reading PA.

Mike