Just thought everyone should know I am about to embark on a major project. Just purchased a B-61T from a guy and will be going to pick it up this week. I have big plans and am excited to get ideas and share my progress with you all over the next several months, hopefully not years!

Just thought everyone should know I am about to embark on a major project. Just purchased a B-61T from a guy and will be going to pick it up this week. I have big plans and am excited to get ideas and share my progress with you all over the next several months, hopefully not years!

Ah,,,I see a fellow Texan, welcome aboard! Where is Montgomery, not familiar with that town, im in east texas. Good Luck with project and post lots of pics on progress. randyp

Well Strollin, I guess I answered my own question, i googled it and you are east texian also, just a lot farther south, from a metropolis of 489 citizens. I also learned it is considered the birthplace of the Lone Star flag of Texas, and also contains a 40,000 square foot underground bunker built in early 80's by one individual in case of nuclear attack to house his employees, very interesting! Again, good luck on project,,,randyp

Did you already do the B-75? Pictures please.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

The fate of the B75 is up in the air. The radiator is so far gone and getting all those bolts out is such a chore. The frame is also cracked to pieces. When I was in high school in the 80's, dad and I used that truck to heavy. Plus, dad is planning on pulling the tri-plex out and putting it in his B42. Lots of stuff to do and no time! I will get pictures and update one of these days.