Weather Or Not?

randyp

Current weather pattern is not conducive to dirt work or land clearing, or anything for that matter, cept maybe retiring to hunting cabin with big pot of chili. Thats where im gonna ride this out with big roaring fire and plenty of grub. I just wish spot was here, not the same without him. If you look closely, you can see Clem the longhorn peeking under roof, prolly wanting range cubes,,,randyp :thumb:

post-4330-0-09291900-1294620354_thumb.jp

Current weather pattern is not conducive to dirt work or land clearing, or anything for that matter, cept maybe retiring to hunting cabin with big pot of chili. Thats where im gonna ride this out with big roaring fire and plenty of grub. I just wish spot was here, not the same without him. If you look closely, you can see Clem the longhorn peeking under roof, prolly wanting range cubes,,,randyp :thumb:

Bout'time you got to share in some of the misery the rest of us hafta' deal with!(cept' hatcity) LOL! maybe it's time to look into a plow for killer B!..............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Keeping warm with my bear??

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Keeping warm with my bear??

Rob

heh heh,,having bear there probably would not have made it any noisier Rob, coyotes smelled chili and circled cabin howling all night, Clem stood on downwind side of cabin and bumped his horns against it every 5 minutes, I guess reminding me it was cold and he wanted in. I did go on porch bout 5 this morning and busted off couple of 12 gauge rounds to scare coyotes, all I accomplished was Clem shitting all over side of cabin and taking off in a dead run, coyotes never skipped a beat. I think I will stay home tonight. I dont like snow,,,,,,,,,,randyp

LOL,,,yeah Mark, I did point it up in air though, would have been nice to have seen some "bubbling crude" though,,randyp

Now iffen' you DO find the "bubbin'crude" dont forget about your old pardner! LOL!................Mark

post-5836-0-63771400-1294766589_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.