Snow!

vision386

Just returned home,left the day after christmas headed up to my former home state (jersey) late sunday night, start get hammered with snow in south jersey (nothing to worry about,it HAS snowed here before!) well long story short,blizzard conditions,40-45 mph winds...so i drop in to visit my mom,by now its getting much worse,most of my customers are closed,the ones that are'nt i cant get to! NJTPK (turnpike) GSP (parkway) are both closed temporarily. Of course most of my stops are along the east coast of NJ this trip,(the hardest hit by the storm) Monnmouth county got 31",parts of Ocean county got 34"! a lot of the roads remained un-touched into friday/saturday! i ended up getting stuck on a patch of ice in a shopping center parking lot,while i was digging out,putting down salt,ended up slipping,taking a pretty nice spill,busted my ass but good! black and blue,sore as hell,knocked the wind outta' me! got to visit the ER for a second time this year!.....getting tired of the dam snow is an understatement!........Mark

post-5836-0-58257200-1294091182_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-51592500-1294091207_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That plow truck looks real close to that car.

I saw a video on the news while i was up there,of a front-end loader DESTROYING a parked SUV in new york while trying to pull out a stuck garbage truck/snowplow! if i can find it i will post it...Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Two days before New Year Day we started getting snow. It snowed for two days straight, but only about 6-8" stuck to the ground. Jan. 1 and 2 the temperatures dropped well below zero, Sunday morning it was -28 with the wind factored in.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Two days before New Year Day we started getting snow. It snowed for two days straight, but only about 6-8" stuck to the ground. Jan. 1 and 2 the temperatures dropped well below zero, Sunday morning it was -28 with the wind factored in.

Where are you located,if anywhere?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I saw a video on the news while i was up there,of a front-end loader DESTROYING a parked SUV in new york while trying to pull out a stuck garbage truck/snowplow! if i can find it i will post it...Mark

This one...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeo-xyY8nt8&feature=related

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

YUP! that would be the one!....i'd be pissed if that was my car!................Mark

There'd be a couple dead city employees if that was my car. Hell, when I was 15 I damn near took a kid's head off. He was twice my size, but he had a coat hanger down the window of my dad's pickup so I chased him down and kicked the crap out of him. Once he was able to talk, he claimed he just wanted to get a reaction out of me. Hell, that truck used to have an ugly-ass topper on it with plastic bubble windows. I HATED that topper....truck beds are s'posed ta be open. Anyway, my best friend found it amusing to punch those plastic bubble windows to make them cave in the wrong way....until I chased him down the block with a ball bat.

There ain't much that sets me off like that...messing with my ride is one of 'em.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!