Hello

loweredf1

hi my name is paul. my dad and i run a dozer service and have 3-mack rd600 dump trucks and 2-mack rd600 haul trucks. glad to be here hopefully to find usefull information amd possibly pass a little out.

Hi Paul, My name is Randy and I also run a dozer service here in east texas. Its nice to meet you and I know you will really enjoy this site. We may have to exchange dozer or truck helpful pointers on occasion. Welcome,,,randyp :WELCOME::SMOKIE-LFT:

heres a pic of our newest haul truck e7-460 18spd also hooked to our newest drop deck trailer lot easier to load rock trenchers and trackhoe on this rather than the other lowboy trailers. its a blast to drive down the hwy truck pulls good B)

IMG00113-20110103-1219.jpg

heres a pic of our newest haul truck e7-460 18spd also hooked to our newest drop deck trailer lot easier to load rock trenchers and trackhoe on this rather than the other lowboy trailers. its a blast to drive down the hwy truck pulls good B)

IMG00113-20110103-1219.jpg

SAME HERE, EXCAVATING CONTRACTOR, LOVE THE LOOKS OF THE FLOATS ON THE FRONT. IS THAT A 320 ON DECK.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

• 3 months later...

the floats do look tuff but they wonder around a little bit. we added them and shortened the stacks down when we got it. yep 320 on trailer

Including mine your the 2nd person that I have heard say the truck wandered. you got the 385's or the 425's on the front