Can Anybody In Nh Look At This Trailer For Me:

Rob

I don't know the area at all but wondering if anyone is close to have a look see at this drop deck.

Thanks,

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300506910803&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob,

Do you know the name of the outfit that has the trailer? Manchester isn't very far away, maybe we can check it out.

-Phil

Hi Phil and thanks for responding. I really know nothing other than the ebay listing of this trailer. I'm getting really close to needing something as to quit borrowing, (I hate that).

I did speak with another party that may be able to get a look see in the near future and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't know the area at all but wondering if anyone is close to have a look see at this drop deck.

Thanks,

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300506910803&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Looks nice...... Hope you get it.. can't wait to borrow it!!HaHa

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Looks nice...... Hope you get it.. can't wait to borrow it!!HaHa

Fred

Well given that two of my R700's, numerous engines, several gensets, and many other pieces of equipment have rode home on yours, I'd say I owe you.

I should get some feedback on this one shortly.

Rob