So Far, No Coal:

Rob

Yup, no coal in the stocking or for a gift. This is a first in about 10 years.

We are exchanging gifts tonight as distant family is just arriving.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yup, no coal in the stocking or for a gift. This is a first in about 10 years.

We are exchanging gifts tonight as distant family is just arriving.

Rob

Glad to hear it! me neither strangely enough! i am curious to see what "mommas" big purchase at the truck parts place was!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You ain't gonna believe this shit but the purchase was a brand new chrome bumper for an R model, and a sliding back glass assembly. Both for the winch truck!!

I didn't know what to say so she just left me in the middle of the floor babbling...........

Think the girl still loves what is left of me!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You ain't gonna believe this shit but the purchase was a brand new chrome bumper for an R model, and a sliding back glass assembly. Both for the winch truck!!

I didn't know what to say so she just left me in the middle of the floor babbling...........

Think the girl still loves what is left of me!!

Rob

Evidently she does -Congrats on your treasures! Post some pictures when she gets them installed on the truck.

P.S. A lot of coal trains were delayed because of heavy snow in West Virginia.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

These will be installed onto the winch truck. The original painted steel bumper is really beat up and both panes to the rear sliding glass are cracked. These glass panes appear to be a homade affair and the replacement will seal up weather tight.

Planning to license the truck just after the first of the year so I can get some use out of it.

Rob