Randyp?

vision386

Have'nt heard anything from randyp lately,was looking at some google earth satelite photos of daingerfield,TX came across this........may be the reason? i guess that "lagoon work" is as tough as he said it was!

post-5836-026558400 1292127187_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Have'nt heard anything from randyp lately,was looking at some google earth satelite photos of daingerfield,TX came across this........may be the reason? i guess that "lagoon work" is as tough as he said it was!

I thought that satelite picture looked familiar. That incident happened about 2 months ago. In case you missed it, here's the story-

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=16111

Randy and his dog Spot seem to be becoming very popular to goof on around here. (don't miss the new adventures of Spot!) Rob feels like Roadway Express when J.B.Hunt came along and pretty much ended "Big R" jokes. He just hasn't had much to going on to joke about lately,he must be working or something.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I thought that satelite picture looked familiar. That incident happened about 2 months ago. In case you missed it, here's the story-

http://www.bigmacktr...showtopic=16111

Randy and his dog Spot seem to be becoming very popular to goof on around here. (don't miss the new adventures of Spot!) Rob feels like Roadway Express when J.B.Hunt came along and pretty much ended "Big R" jokes. He just hasn't had much to going on to joke about lately,he must be working or something.

Naw, I've been doing serious things like having my supervisor removed from his position, (no shit here).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Naw, I've been doing serious things like having my supervisor removed from his position, (no shit here).

Rob

Rob, send me a personal article of clothing of your supervisor and I will "lock Spot on target", havent fed him much lately either, so it may get a lil messy. I rode charter bus last night to Brownwood, Texas Rob, having gone to school in Waco, you may be familiar with Brownwood. It was a lil over 5 hr. one way trip. Baptist church chartered it for fans, all they charged was one canned good per person, thought that was nice and benevolent of them. We won, play state game in Ft. Worth next week, ifn we win, will be our third state football championship for 3 years straight, and either our ninth or tenth in school history. It is also brutally cold here too. Have a wonderful Christmas,,randyp :mack1:

Rob, send me a personal article of clothing of your supervisor and I will "lock Spot on target", havent fed him much lately either, so it may get a lil messy. I rode charter bus last night to Brownwood, Texas Rob, having gone to school in Waco, you may be familiar with Brownwood. It was a lil over 5 hr. one way trip. Baptist church chartered it for fans, all they charged was one canned good per person, thought that was nice and benevolent of them. We won, play state game in Ft. Worth next week, ifn we win, will be our third state football championship for 3 years straight, and either our ninth or tenth in school history. It is also brutally cold here too. Have a wonderful Christmas,,randyp :mack1:

We played a baseball game in Brownwood, TX one time in 1978. I called the home plate umpire an "idiot" on a strike call and had to sit the balance of the game on the bench. Then the Jeff-Moore Lions kicked their asses 13-1.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We played a baseball game in Brownwood, TX one time in 1978. I called the home plate umpire an "idiot" on a strike call and had to sit the balance of the game on the bench. Then the Jeff-Moore Lions kicked their asses 13-1.

Rob

I know Jeff Moore.He owns the truck I drive.Never knew he owned a baseball team though. He was only 16 or 17 years old in '78.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.